- Affirmations should be said when you are in a relaxed state. Sit or lye down, or use them while in the shower. Be sure your breath is slow and consistent, then begin to say your Affirmation
- Dont say an affirmation when you are Angry. The universe knows the truth of your Feelings, and will send you more of your dominant emotion.
- Be consistent when using affirmations. I say My affirmations twice daily sometimes more. If you want to get results you have to be consistent. Try saying them while taking your morning shower, and at night just before you drift off to sleep then your affirmations will become a natural part of your Routine.
- Keep an Affirmations, Manifestation and Feelings Journal, then you will really be able to gauge the success of using Affirmations.
Below are some Wealth and Money Affirmations. I save the best for last so please read through to the end. The first two bunches are from some blogs online. The last is from a great book you might want to learn more about. So read everything. Blessed.
6 Money Affirmations
- I am loving and giving with my wealth so I receive more wealth
- The Universe is friendly to all my plans
- I am at peace because I have an abundance of all things
- I am blessed on every side
- I feel blessed to have wealth in abundance
- Opportunities to make money come to me easily and frequently
Read more money Affirmations Here
5 Wealth Affirmations
- I release all opposition to wealth. I am only positive towards wealth.
- All my issues with wealth have disappeared. I welcome wealth with open arms.
- I realize that I can do a lot of charity with my wealth; hence I stay wealthy.
- The Universe has chosen me to be wealthy so that I can help humanity with my wealth.
- Every day in every way, my wealth is increasing.
Read the rest of the Wealth Affirmations Here.
1 Really Great Wealth Building affirmation
This one I got from the Book “The Power of the Subconscious Mind” The whole thing is one affirmation. He suggests reading it daily. Then see the results. The book,”The Power of the Subconscious Mind” is by Dr. Joseph Murphy.
I am one with the infinite riches of my subconscious mind.
It is my right to be rich and happy and successful.
Money flows to me freely, copiously and endlessly.
I am forever conscious of my true worth.
I give of my talents freely and I am (abundantly) blessed financially. It is wonderful!